However, it's never worked. Why? Simply put, you can give two McDonalds similar recipes and condiments, but if one is serving all beef patties and the other is serving burgers full of filler, they're just not going to turn out the same. The same is true of students who have radically different student bodies.
The Common Corps is our initiative to finally standardized the student bodies across all schools. Over the next 20 years, we propose to replace our public school student population with Common Corps members.
- While not all Common Corps members are rich, they are all comfortably middle class, which means they exhibit none of the food insecurity or post traumatic stress the seem so prevalent among lower income students.
- While not all Common Corps members are white, they are very familiar with majority culture and will not miss any reference found on state standardized tests.
- All Common Corps members are from loving two parent households.
- All Common Corps members are fluent in English
- All Common Corps members are of above average intelligence and none will require special education services.
- All Common Corps members have excellent conflict resolution skills and can solve all problems by simply discussing things like rational human beings.